Thursday, July 16, 2009

Try to Remember


Photo: Aztech new Media


The time has come to talk about the evils of war. It is not true that the existence of wars proves their necessity. The history of mankind says that such things should not happen. (Anonymous in A Calendar of Wisdom by Leo Tolstoy, 6 July)

Try to remember what troubled you most a week ago. (Alan L. Roeck, Look To This Day, 28 June)

Advice is what we ask for when we already know what the answer is, but wish we didn't. (Erica Jong in Acts of Faith by Iyanla Vanzant, 26 June)

We also lose touch with ourselves when we constantly respond to other's expectations of who or what we should be. (Alexandra Stoddard, The Art of the Possible, p. 233)


Last night I finished reading "Google Apps for Dummies," by Ryan Teeter and Karl Barksdale. I skimmed over parts of the book. Before I return the book to the library I need to review some sections while I am sitting at the computer. If you haven't investigated anything besides Google Search I recommend looking at some of their other free applications.

Mr. Dickie

No comments: