Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Look Around

Photo: Aztech New Media


Today I will look around at those I admire and figure out how they got to this point in their lives and learn from their positive patterns of behavior. I will strive to learn from their success. (Suzanne Somers, 365 Ways to Change Your Life, Day 229)

Don't "should" on other people and don't let them "should" on you. (Iyanla Vanzant, Acts of Faith, 26 July)

My obsessive interference [in the lives of others] disrupts not only my connection with them but also my connection with my own spiritual self. (Courage to Change, 21 July)

No one cares for those who are smug and self-righteous. But nearly everyone is impressed by true humility. (Alan L. Roeck, Look To This Day, 18 July)

Ineffective people live day after day with unused potential. They experience synergy only in small, peripheral ways in their lives. (Stephen R. Covey, The Seven Habits of Highly Effective People, p. 264)

No comments: