Tuesday, July 28, 2009

More Software


Photo: Aztech New Media


Every day I choose to celebrate the gift of life. (Susan Smith Jones, Choose to Live Each Day Fully, Day 181)

I seek through prayer and meditation to improve my conscious contact with God as I understand Him, praying only for knowledge of His will for me and the power to carry it out. (One Day at a Time in Al-Anon, 25 June)
  • Yesterday I received Email from my two Army buddies, Noel and Dave. We served together in Korea in 1962-63. It was good to hear from both of them.
  • Last night we got a nice heavy rain for a while. All of our flowers and shrubs are in distress. Any rain is a blessing. I'm worried that the huge sycamore tree in the next door neighbors yard isn't going to survive. It's dropping the leaves like it normally does in the fall.
  • I think I bought a working copy of Adobe Photoshop Elements 2.0 for sixty cents. I have a couple of books about Photoshop and I found a copy of the Elements 2.0 user manual online. Now the question is whether I have the time and interest to load the program and learn how it works. At the moment I have too many computer projects.
Mr. Dickie

No comments: