Wednesday, July 22, 2009

PDF Files With Google Docs


Photo: Aztech New Media


If you love a person without loving God, which is the goodness inside of him, then you plant the seeds for future disappointments and sufferings with this love. (Leo Tolstoy, A Calendar of Wisdom, 15 June)


[You must] ... accept people exactly as they are. (Iyanla Vanzant, Until Today!, 17 June)
Anger is never without a reason, but seldom with a good one. (Benjamin Franklin in 365 Ways to Change Your LIfe by Suzanne Somer, p. 171)

Centuries of spiritual practice from different ideologies have taught the need for quiet relaxation in some form to invite the soul. (Touchstones, 17 July)

Just because you are "bored" with life doesn't mean your children are your pawn. (Richard E. Henthorn, 27 June 2009)
  • Yesterday I did some practical work on my project to learn more about Google Docs. I created a PDF file which Google Docs stored on my computer. I included a photograph, page numbers, boldface, and horizontal rule. If you want to be able to create PDF documents without paying for the Adobe Acrobat program I recommend learning how to use Google Docs. I use iGoogle to start the Google Docs program. Also included are options to create spreadsheets and presentations. I haven't tried to learn anything about them yet.
  • The other day I bought another box of Avery business card stock at the thrift store. I created ten business cards for Melva to use for personal information exchange. I included both the home phone number and the beauty salon number. I think she should carry a couple of them in her purse.

Mr. Dickie

No comments: