Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Posting to My Google Blog Via Email


This is a test to see if I can post to my Google Blog using Email. I included another photograph of myself taken in our backyard near the storage shed. I don't know why I don't hold my head straight when I have my picture taken. Some folks have said "it's because you are a little cock-eyed."

The test worked, after a fashion. The text part of the message posted. I tried to include the photograph inside the Email. I noticed afterwards that the photo should be an attachment. I also noticed that the string "#end" should be entered after my message to prevent any AOL Email ads from appearing in my blog.

I updated this entry and removed the empty photo box. I'll post again to test whether I learned everything I need to know about the process.


Mr. Dickie

No comments: