Monday, July 14, 2008

Does It Work?

  • Everything cannot be treated with the same amount of gravity. Today is a time to sort out what can be dealt with and what can be laughed off. (Jonathon and Wendy Lazear, Meditations for Parents Who Do Too Much, 22 May)
  • If the world and how it works is a reflection of the people who live in it, what will it take for us to realize we have a lot of work to do? (Iyanla Vanzant, Acts of Faith, 10 April)
  • If you've done things that didn't work, do something else. (Iyanla Vanzant, Acts of Faith, 16 April)
  • We can find peace of mind and real fulfillment only through devotion to something above and beyond ourselves. (One Day at a Time in Al-Anon, 1 May)
I'm trying to create a Group where my Carlson and Hagstrom cousins can exchange photographs and messages. I chose to use MSN for this group. I liked how their group handles photo albums and photos. The next step, after creating the group, posting some messages and posting a photo album is to send an invitation to someone to join. I've been trying to send out such a message for over twenty-four hours. I've been getting a message that this function is out of service. For the time being I'm stopped. I'm disappointed. For the moment, it doesn't work.

I'm going to take a break of about a week from posting to my blogs. We want to go on a short vacation. If I can use a computer in a motel I'll probably check the Email but may not be inclined to post to any of the blogs. I'm not sure any of them are being read, so it probably doesn't matter.

Mr. Dickie

No comments: