Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Email Posting With Photograph

This is a second attempt at posting to my Google Blog using an AOL Email message.

This time the photograph is attached as a file. And, I added the end of message indicator to insure that any AOL text ads don't get posted to the blog entry.

It worked! This time I used a smaller photograph to speed up the process. This little photo is cropped from an annoying FlashPlayer ad that appears sometimes when I am in the Family Treehouse genealogy chatroom on AOL. I wanted to see if I could steal the image of the two boys and crop off the ad. These two kids remind me of the characters, Beavis and Butthead. I centered the photo when I added the last paragraph to this posting. Now I have another way of uploading a photograph when I'm posting to the blog.

I can't decide which is the best way to learn something. Sometimes it seems to me the learning process is much easier when there is a teacher talking about the subject and demonstrating the steps. Learning how to do something by reading about it and viewing computer screens requires much more mental effort. Once I figure out how to do something myself there is a very nice sense of personal satisfaction.

Mr. Dickie

No comments: