Thursday, July 24, 2008

Garden Collage

Photos: Mr. Dickie
  • We simply can't afford resentments of any kind in our ... lives. (A Time to Be Free, 9 June)
  • Love for your Higher Power is the result of gratitude and is the acknowledgement of the blesssing[s] that He has given you. (Alan L. Roeck, Look To This Day, 3 June)

I'm working on some genealogy. I have a four page article published by William C. Hudson in June 1950. It's about the Atkinson Family some of whom lived in Monroe County, Ohio. Two of the pages of the article were text and three were a genealogy chart. I want to make this article available on my website. I'm going to rekey the textual information and enter the genealogy data into RootsMagic. I think I can combine the two pieces into one PDF file that I can share on the website.

Today I posted the URLs for two articles about Col. Samuel Baker of Marshall County, WV on my Henthorn Website News. One of the articles appeared in the Wheeling newpaper. The other article was written by me. I commented about the newspaper article.

Today's photo collage was created from four photographs I took of Melva's flowers. The potted plant with the red berries grows in our diningroom. I took it outside to take the photograph.

Mr. Dickie

No comments: