Wednesday, July 9, 2008

I Figured It Out

  • Procrastination can be the source of a great deal of needless anxiety. (Mr. Dickie after Courage to Change, 2 July)
  • Few people know how to be old. (Du de La Rochefoucauld in Family Feelings by Vanceburg and Silverman, 6 July)
  • Don't go around saying the world owes you a living; the world owes you nothing; it was here first. (Mark Twain in Instant Health and Happiness Boosters, by M.J. Ryan, 27 April)

After a couple of days trying to understand why the right-hand sidebar of this blog suddenly started to appear at the end of the display I finally found something in the "Help" section that gave me enough information to fix the problem. Or so it seems.

Apparently some photographs and some long URLs (website addresses) cause this malfunction. Since I didn't have any links embedded in my postings I was suspicious of the photographs. I checked each individual posting until I found the one where the problem started. I removed the HTML code for the photograph from the posting. That seems to have solved the problem. I certainly hope so. I like the page style I selected and don't want to change it.

Mr. Dickie

No comments: