Thursday, October 22, 2009

Windows 7 - Release Day


To be alive is to experience a certain amount of anxiety. We will never be completely rid of all fear. (Food For Thought, 8 October)

Perhaps you fear the changes that death will bring? But a similar great change already happened at the time of your birth, and nothing bad came out of it. (Anonymous in A Calendar of Wisdom by Leo Tolstoy, 10 October)

******

Today, October 22, 2009, is the release date of the new version of the personal computer operating system, Windows 7. Are you going to rush out to buy a copy? Isn't that just what Microsoft wants? Since the beginning of Windows they have made a great living by continually producing what seem to be bug filled programs and selling new versions over and over again. Should we expect this time to be any different?

I discovered an Army Transportation Association Vietnam (ATAV). I spent time yesterday reading some of the pages on their website. I saw a posting by Don Mangus. I think he's a friend from years ago when I was active in the Art Cover Exchange. I sent him an Email.

Mr. Dickie

No comments: