Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Google Reader

No one is innocent beyond childhood. (Touchstones, 8 October)

Just for today, get clear about the differences between what you need and what you want. (Iyanla Vanzant, Until Today!, 27 September)

Opportunties for spiritual growth, as well as new character defects, pop up like weeds in a newly mown lawn ... (Courage to Change, 6 October)

******

Yesterday I discovered a program on my desktop computer that I must have forgotten about. I probably never used it. The purpose of the program is to convert a text file to an HTML file. I think it is also supposed to convert RTF files to HTML. That didn't seem to work. Because text files don't have any typesetting commands I don't see much usefulness in the program. Finding it got me thinking about whether there are other programs on my old desktop computer that I have forgotten.

I'm using Google Reader. Until yesterday the only blogs I was following were on Google. I installed a link to a blog on WordPress. It worked.

Mr. Dickie

No comments: