Sunday, October 4, 2009

Genealogy Blogs

Photo: Aztec New Media

Negative thoughts can rule our lives as compulsively as an addiction. (Touchstones, 14 September)

The most helpful thing we can do for someone is to listen and care; then we need to be ready to let go of the outcome. (Touchstones, 16 September)

******

Yesterday we finished the project to build a two-course retainer wall around the smaller flowerbed in the front yard. I had to break one block and place it in the bottom course to make everything come out even on the top course. Melva also helped me plant some of the zoysia grass in the backyard where I want to kill the clover.

Cousin, Jean, and friend, Job, became Facebook friends. I also joined the GeneaBloggers group on Facebook. My genealogy "News" blog is registered on GeneaBloggers and the "Obits" blog is registered on Genealogy Blog Finder. Job wrote a five-chapter autobiography and posted it to the Internet. I created a posting on my "News" with hot-links to each of the five chapters. I enjoyed reading the first autobiography chapter in the evening.

Mr. Dickie

1 comment:

Susi's Quarter said...

Dick I am trying to access your googleblogs and your data. It sounds interesting. It is amazing how much of things we both like must be the gene's thanks for contacting me. I have some pics on blogs and some on Facebook.