Monday, October 5, 2009

Maintaining and Expanding Contacts


Most people act, not according to their meditations, and not according to their feelings, but as if hypnotized, based on some senseless repetition of patterns. (Anonymous in A Calendar of Wisdom by Leo Tolstoy, 28 September)

Sometimes you have chosen to overlook certain behaviors for so long that you will be unable to see how negative they are. (Ric Engram, Pace Yourself, 27 September)

******

I had a good weekend expanding and maintaining my contacts. On Sunday I enjoyed two nice phone calls, one with my cousin Fran and the other with my genealogy friend, Bob. It was also a good weekend for adding Facebook friends. My Conger family friend, Job, and I established a Facebook friendship. I also made friends with cousins, Jean and Julie. And I sent friendship requests to cousins, Jodie and Kristyna. And, I'll probably send another request to cousin, Melanie. I had a nice Facebook chat with our niece, Samantha, in Panama. I posted the URL of the website of John, our artist friend in Panama, to Mr. Dickie's Blog and to my Delicious.

I see I repeated myself. I guess that's because I want you to know what I'm excited about.

Mr. Dickie

No comments: