Friday, October 2, 2009

Five Hundredth Posting

Photo: Aztech New Media

Just for today, I will try to live through this day only, and not tackle all my problems at once. (From Just For Today found in Courage to Change, 27 September)

...we can get unlimited benefits from changing our way of thinking. No realistic, reasonable person would consider this an easy task; indeed, there is nothing more difficult in life! (One Day at a Time in Al-Anon, 24 September)

A fanatic is one who can't change his mind and won't change the subject. (Winston Churchill in One More Day by Sefra Kobrin Pitzele, 15 September)

******

Yesterday I made the 500th posting to Mr. Dickie's Blog.

Yesterday I attended the computer club meeting in Bowie, MD. All of the officers, except the Vice President/Program Chairman, agreed to run again. Dan, the outgoing Program Chairman, will be sorely missed. He has done a great job finding speakers. Thank you Dan for the work you did for the rest of us. Several of the club members discussed what appeared to be rather serious issues with their computers. Everyone is struggling constantly to keep their machines running. In my opinion, it's no fun.

In the evening I added a "gadget" to my Arrow Prayers blog that will display "Words of Jesus Christ." I'm not sure I like how it works because there are some ads at the bottom of the scrolling window. It will be fun to see how it works and to see if anyone comments about the ads.

I'm enjoying being able to post to my Google blogs and to Delicious from the Firefox browser. I think in time I will wean myself away from AOL and it's version of Internet Explorer.

Mr. Dickie

1 comment:

Live News said...

Hello Sir,

I am very much impressed to your site . I have been maintaining this blog http://news-updations.blogspot.com/ to share the worldwide news information to everybody.

So If you could provide me a link to my blog, it will be much more useful for all user. It would be great pleasure if you can add this link http://news-updations.blogspot.com/ in your site so that it can benefit our visitors.

Our title is Current news updates

Your site contains so many other standard information which gives more knowledge. The presentation of the information is very nice and made the users to read it get the concepts in the right manner.

Hope you would add my blog.

Awaiting for your positive reply.


Thank you
With Regards,
Megaanaustin