Saturday, October 3, 2009

Email Me From Google Blogs


When a person drowns himself in negative thinking he is committing an unspeakable crime against himself. (Maxwell Maltz in Touchstones, 14 September)

Nothing is either good or bad. It's thinking that makes it so. (William Shakespeare in Courage to Change, 15 September)

******

Yesterday I posted a collection of Henthorn genealogy research extracts to my genealogy "News" blog. The information came from different sources. It describes the early presence of members of the Henthorn family in this country. I'm pleased that this information is once again available on the Internet after a years absence.

I spent three hours yesterday working in the yard. The end is now in sight on the project to put retainer blocks around the smaller flowerbed in the front yard. I went to buy the stones for the second course as part of my effort.

I'm somewhat concerned that it isn't easy to print information from a Google blog. In the case of genealogy information there are two ways to look at this issue. Do I want to make it hard for viewers to obtain copies of my work or do I want to make it easy. I think I discovered a way to get around the problem. If this is something that is troubling to folks reading my blogs you can ask me about it.

Did you know that you can find my Email address in the profile of my Google blogs? Look for the profile introduction in the blog sidebar. There's a place at the bottom of the box where you can click to bring up the entire profile. Then look for the "hot spot" on the left and click on it to send Email.

Mr. Dickie

No comments: