Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Wrapping Up


Photo: Mr. Dickie (Melva's azalea in our backyard, Spring 2009)

There is danger in taking on another's duty - danger that we may neglect our own, and that we may deprive them of what they may learn from finding their own solutions. (One Day at a Time in Al-Anon, 7 May)

It can be very liberating to make a decision. Once the choice is made I can trust that the consequences will unfold as they should. With a slight change of attitude perhaps I can await them with excitement and hope instead of fear and dread. (Courage to Change, 14 May)
  • Today and tomorrow remain to put the house back in order and wrap up the projects I worked on while Melva was in Panama. Today, I'll spend time filing paper that I have been sorting in the living room. I'm pleased with what I accomplished. Not satisfied, just pleased. I made some progress in my quest to eliminate some of the clutter.

Mr. Dickie

No comments: