Thursday, May 21, 2009

There Is No Shortcut


Photo: Mr. Dickie (Melva's orchid)



I have much more to be grateful for than I realize. Too often I don't remember to give thoughts to all the things in my life that I could enjoy and appreciate. (One Day at a Time, 5 May)

There is no shortcut to life. To the end of our days, life is a lesson imperfectly learned. (Harrison E. Salisbury in Touchstones, 11 May)

  • Yesterday I didn't post to any of my blogs.
  • Yesterday I worked on a music player project. I decided I should have made folders on my Oasis player for the various artists. I could do this easily with the player plugged into the laptop computer USB hub. This should also make it easier to remove the music if I need more space.
  • Last night I left house to drive to Dulles airport about 12:30 a.m. The trip took just forty-five minutes. I arrived about 1:11 a.m. I was an hour early because it took about an hour for Melva to clear customs. She came out with all of her three bags loaded on a cart. That made it easy to get everything to the car. We arrived back at the house at 3:00 a.m. Melva enjoyed her visit to Panama. By the time she was ready to leave she was tried of all of the rain.

Mr. Dickie

No comments: