Thursday, May 28, 2009


Photo: Mr. Dickie (Plant grown for it's foliage in our backyard.)

In most cases, 80 percent of the people have their own people to complain about, and the other 20 percent don't care. (Iyanla Vanzant, Faith in the Valley, p. 162)

  • Yesterday I went for a walk at Schrom Park. I walked about an hour. My booty bag must have intefered with the pedometer. I listened to the music of Diana Krall and Carly Simon while I walked. Most of the time I was the only one walking. This isn't unusual. The two ambulances and a AAA roadside help truck were in the parking lot with their engines running the whole time. This drives me nuts. How can this be going on in a town named, Greenbelt.

Mr. Dickie

No comments: