Sunday, May 31, 2009

Google GMail

Photo: Mr. Dickie (White Peony in our backyard, May 2009)

When you are offended at anyone's fault, turn to yourself and study your own failings. By attending to them, you will forget your anger and learn to live wisely. (Marcus Aurelius, Meditations, 30 May)

Because most worry focuses on the future, if we can learn to stay in the present, living one day or one moment at a time, we take positive steps toward warding offf the effects of fear. (Courage to Change, 29 May)

When I detach my mind from what is troubling me, my problems often solve themselves. Or it may be that leaving them to God gives Him a chance to take a hand in my affairs. (One Day at a Time in Al-Anon, 30 May)
  • I've been studying in a book and online how Google Gmail works. One thing I really like is that the Google search can help you find something in the collection of Email. Also the Picasa photo progam and Gmail are designed to work together. I'm thinking about getting a Gmail address for myself.

Mr. Dickie

No comments: