Friday, May 22, 2009

Photo Effects


Photo: Mr. Dickie (Garden by kitchen door, May 2009)

There is danger in taking on another's duty - danger that we may neglect our own, and that we may deprive them of what they may learn from finding their own solutions. (One Day at a Time in Al-Anon, 7 May)

Waiting for a particular turn of events is a good way to lead yourself into disappointment. (Iyanla Vanzant, Acts of Faith, 9 May)

  • I'm interested in photo effects for slide shows. When AOL offered free space for journaling they made some available. It never worked very well when viewing the pages over a telephone connection. Now that I have high-speed Internet I'd like to learn more about this. I found a "free" program with some effects. Of course there is a more feature rich version of the program available for purchase. I have so many projects this one will probably just be another line on my "to do" list.

Mr. Dickie

No comments: