Sunday, August 31, 2008

Reflections


Unless I have deliberately decided that my relationship with ... [someone] has no further value in my life, I would do well to consider the long-range benefits of quiet acceptance in times of stress. (One Day at a Time in Al-Anon, 16 August)

Just for today, I will temper my thoughts, restrain my tongue, and put judgmentalism aside. (At My Best, 23 August)

I'm thinking about how to reduce reflections when I'm using my camera copy stand. Even though the photo floodlights are mounted at 45 degree angles to the copy surface there can still be reflections when the surface of the copied picture is on high gloss paper. Can filters be mounted on the lens of a digital camera? Because the lens retracts into the camera when its turned off maybe this isn't possible. There's always so much to learn.

Yesterday I discovered that there's a Facebook group established to protest planned changes in how the service looks and how it works. Many of those posting said, "If it ain't broke, don't fix it."

Mr. Dickie
Posted by Picasa

No comments: