Saturday, August 9, 2008

Facebook

Photo: Mr. Dickie (Blackwater Falls, West Virginia)

God cannot fix the mess we create. What God can do, will do, and does all the time is give us the courage and presence of mind to do whatever needs to be done to rectify our errors. What we must do is ask for guidance, and trust it will be okay. (Iyanla Vanzant, Acts of Faith, p. 189)

Yesterday I tired again to upload photographs to a Facebook photo album. I had some success. I learned that it works best, for me, to only send a couple of photographs each time. After I uploaded a photograph of myself for my album cover I uploaded five of my four-photo collages. That worked well. After five uploads I'd made twenty photos available.

I also learned that Facebook can use my AOL address book to determine if any of the folks I send Email to are also registered on Facebook. There were six or eight people in that category. I asked Facebook to send them invitations to "be my friends."

Melva and I spent time looking at the Facebook photo albums of Alfonso, Jorge and Kim. That was lots of fun. Melva enjoyed looking at a few photographs taken in her hometown, Volcan.

Mr. Dickie
Posted by Picasa

No comments: