Sunday, August 17, 2008

More About Facebook



Photo: Internet
  • When I truly release any disturbing situation into God's care, I am taking a step in faith toward receiving harmony and establishing peace - for myself and for everyone involved. (Colleen Zuck, et al., Daily Word For Healing, p. 145)
  • ... I can live my life for inner peace and not for outward appearances. (Courage to Change, 9 August)

Yesterday I discovered that the "Notes" in Facebook can link to this Google blog. I set up the process. Both photographs and text appear in the Facebook. Much to my surprise the last twenty-five Google blog entries I'd made appeared in Facebook. A list of the "titles" appeared with my Facebook page with the latest entry at the bottom of the list. From now on everytime I post something to this Google blog I expect Facebook to detect the new posting and add it to my Facebook information.

I also learned that there's a Facebook For Dummies book. I checked the online library catalog. A copy is on the shelf at the nearby branch. When they open at noon I'll go to check it out, if I can remember.

Mr. Dickie

No comments: