Thursday, August 14, 2008

Photo Albums

Photo: Mr. Dickie (Melva at Annapolis, Maryland Harbor)

  • I am thankful for the wisdom and guidance that help me recognize the blessings that come through me and to me. (Colleen Zuck, Daily Word, Day 126)
  • The foundation of true strength is a gentle, loving, nonresistant attitude. (Colleen Zuck, Daily Word, Day 147)
  • I will be mindful of my anger and my tongue - I will not foist either on others. (after Jonathon and Wendy Lazear, Meditations for Parents Who Do Too Much, 21 May)

    Yesterday one of Melva's nieces responded to my Facebook invitation to become my friend. She had two photo albums attached to her profile. It was fun seeing some pictures of our family in Panama.

    I realized yesterday that all of the photographs I'm posting to this Google blog are stored in an online Picasa area. I can send invitations to anyone I want to invite to view the photographs. I spent some time posting captions to all of the photos in the blog album. Then I sent myself an invitation to test how it works.

    Mr. Dickie
Posted by Picasa

No comments: