Thursday, March 11, 2010

When You're At Peace


When you're at peace, you radiate a different kind of energy than when you're stressed or depressed. The more peaceful you become, the easier you can deflect the negative energies of those you encounter. (Dr. Wayne Dyer, 10 Secrets For Success and Inner Peace, p. 58)

******

We are trying to get the yard ready for spring, decorative grass needed trimming, bushes needed pruning. We are making progress Now we have a big pile of debris that will have to be cut into small pieces and put in bags. Each spring it is getting more and more difficult to do all this physical work.

I skipped blog posting yesterday. It's something I have to have time to do and be in the mood to do.

I'm working on a genealogy project for the Fox and Brague families of Monroe county, Ohio. There's no particular reason to work on these two families. I just enjoy passing them time seeing what I can do with the "raw" information I have available.

Mr. Dickie
11/Mar/2010 11:08

No comments: