Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Alice in Wonderland


Accepting ... [things we cannot change] puts an end to our futile struggles and frees our thoughts and energy to work on things that can be changed. (One Day At A Time In Al-Anon, 16 March)

I will try to be more objective and not take personally everything that is said or done. (One Day At A Time In Al-Anon, 20 February)

******

I completed my project to create catalog records for most of my commercial music CDs. I still need to review a rack of classical CDs. Maybe I'll do that today. For a while I had a recording machine I used to make or copy CDs. I wore it out. The next part of the project will be to create records for all of the homemade CDs.

Melva wanted to go to a movie yesterday. She took me along. We wen to the theater in Bowie, Maryland. We went to the 2:05 p.m. showing of the Disney movie, "Alice in Wonderland" in 3D. I was shocked at how much they charged. Even with the Senior Discount each ticket cost $11.50. Maybe that's why there were only six people in the theater. We enjoyed the movie. The Cheshire Cat was spectacular in 3D. I think they should include an aspirin in the bag with the 3D glasses so you can get some headache relief as soon as the movie is over. Have you noticed how considerate theater management is of elderly folks with hearing problems. (Sarcasm intended). At one point during the previews I actually had to stick my fingers in my ears.

Mr. Dickie
23/Mar/2010 9:01

1 comment:

evision said...

www.onlineuniversalwork.com