Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Miracles


There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle. (Albert Einstein in 10 Secrets for Success and Inner Peace, by Dr. Wayne Dyer, p. 133)

******
I woke up this morning with a vision problem. That's the first sign of a migraine headache. I took my usual preventive steps and got some relief. When this happens it pretty much puts me out of action for the rest of the day. I have a hunch the problem was brought on my some yard work I did yesterday. Sometimes I notice that my bad back can be the cause of a migraine after I do lots of bending.

Today is the 110th anniversary of my father, Edward Charles Henthorn. I created an Ahnentafel chart for Robert, the brother I never knew, in honor of the birthday.

Melva has been working on some of the spring yard clean-up.

Mr. Dickie
9/Mar/2010 14:18

No comments: