Friday, March 26, 2010

What The Answer Might Be


Suddenly I realized what the answer might be. My basic flaw had always been dependence on people or circumstances to supply me with prestige, security, and confidence. Failing to get these things according to my perfectionist dreams and specifications, I fought for them. And when defeat came, so did my depression. (As Bill Sees It, p. 63)

******

I reviewed how Skydrive works. It's simple enough. This is 25Gb of free storage from Windows Live. I uploaded my various comma-separated-value (CSV) files and then downloaded one to make sure it works.

I went for a neighborhood walk yesterday. I stopped for quite a while to talk with one of the neighbor ladies who lives on the Garrison Road cul de sac. She wasn't aware of the recent daylight break-ins. I wasn't surprised. I stopped to talk because I had a hunch she wouldn't know about it.

Mr. Dickie
26/Mar/2010 8:44

No comments: