Monday, March 22, 2010

Music Collection


Do not make your conduct conform only to that of the world and do not depend on the approval or disapproval of others. (Twenty-Four Hours A Day, 19 March)

Do what is right this week, whatever is, whatever comes down the path, whatever problems and dilemmas you face - just do what's right. (Max Lucado, Grace For The Moment, 18 march)

******

It was interesting last night to observed the conduct of the Republicans immediately after the Health Care Reform vote. One of the House members got the floor and began to implement further delaying and obstruction tactics.

Last night and this morning I continued to work on my music cataloging project. I decided I would build on the file I found and not agonize over records that were lost. In time I'll enter information about all of the CDs in my collection. It's fun to review the albums I own. I even listened to several of them while I worked.

Mr. Dickie
22/Mar/2010 10:55

No comments: