Sunday, March 28, 2010

Time Shifting


[People who follow a twelve-step program] ... obey spiritual principles, at first because they must, then because they ought to, and ultimately because they love the kind of life such obedience brings. (after As Bill Sees It, p. 27)

******

Friday night I recorded the Matthew Broderick episode of "Who Do You Think You Are?" Last night I watch the show before I went to bed. The part about his Civil War ancestor was particularly interesting. I wonder if they rest of us went to those libraries if they would let us untie those document bundles and attempt to open paper from the 1860's. I should have recorded the shows from the beginning. It only took about forty-two minutes to watch the hour long show when I bypassed all of the lengthy commercials. I know this is always a better way to watch a program. I wonder why I don't take the time to put a tape in the VCR more often. (We are still using VCRs.)

I found an article that Robert Guilinger and I wrote about the General Henry Sebastian Atkinson Question. I made a few changes and posted it to my genealogy blog. I think we got this one published in The Navigator of the Monroe County Chapter of the Ohio Genealogical Society.

This morning I worked again on my music catalog. I added another sixty-five records. Several hours of work remains.

Mr. Dickie
28/Mar/2010 10:03

No comments: