Thursday, March 25, 2010

Order Out Of Chaos


I'd rather be kind than right. (Dr. Wayne Dyer, 10 Secrets For Success and Inner Peace, p. 108)

... complaining about our oppressions and indignities only makes them loom larger and more disturbing. (One Day At A Time In Al-Anon, 15 March)

The Twelve Steps and the Serenity Prayer can be applied to all our problems whether or not they are related to addictions. (After, One Day At A Time In Al-Anon, 5 March, REH)

******

Today is the 109th anniversary of the birth of my mother, Ruth. She was a loving, daughter, sister, wife, mother, grandmother, cousin, aunt, teacher, neighbor and church woman. She set a fine example that many of us still strive to follow.

I'm continuing to work on my music catalog. It's fun to review what I have available.

Today I'm planning to continue work on paper sorting, filing and shredding. I accept that it is a never ending project. I'm grateful for the invention of paper shredders. They are a big help. I've just about accepted that next Tuesday will be the day to recycle two cartons of First Day Cover magazines that I haven't looked at in years.

Mr. Dickie
25/Mar/2010 10:48

No comments: