Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Purposeful Forgetting


... the measure of a life is not in what is accumulated, but rather in what is given to others. (Dr. Wayne Dyer, Real Magic, p. 48)

Inventory your life and get it on purpose. (Dr. Wayne Dyer, Real Magic, p. 109)

Is your current situation "the result of purposeful forgetting?" (As Bill Sees It, p. 64)

******

I worked on a project to add dates, in the yyyymmdd format, to the "Wills" I already posted to my Obituary blog. The idea is to add the date twice to each "Will" post, first, in the title and second, in the "label" which is used to index the item in the blog sidebar. Most of these "Wills" were available when I had a genealogy website on AOL. It's been a long time goal to make them available again on the Internet. I'm still adding more "Wills" to the blog. I expect to complete this project in another day or two.

Mr. Dickie
16/Mar/2010 7:50

No comments: