Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Recycling

No one wants to admit they gave so much time, energy, or attention to the wrong person or that they did it for the wrong reasons. Often the fear of being wrong will render us dumb or blind to the very thing we must see - the person is no longer right in our lives. (Iyanla Vanzant, Faith in the Valley, p. 333)

******

Early this morning, right after I got dressed, I went out to the shed to bring two boxes of First Day Cover magazines out to the recycle bin that I placed at the curb last night. This is going to be a good week for recycling and clutter reduction. It's the second time I filled the new recycle bin. It's huge and when it's full it's very heavy. Each box took up about one cubic foot of space.

It's time to come to grips with getting the tax reports filled out. I'm planning to hire the CPA out on Route 450 to do most of the work.

I'm working on a project to recover the Henthorn/Kyger genealogy data from a GEDCOM file I prepared years ago for another researcher. I came up with some new techniques which seem to improve the quality of the new RootsMagic file. It looks like there will be enough information to create a 200-page modified register report.

Mr. Dickie
30/Mar/2010 9:00

No comments: