Sunday, November 1, 2009

Semi-annual Booksale


When you are part of the story, you can only act out your part. (Richard E. Henthorn after Courage to Change, 23 Oct 2009)

Consciously choose your own lifestyle and take a realistic look at the consequences of your actions. (Susan Smith Jones, Choose to Live Each Day Fully, Day 293)

******

I went to the library booksale yesterday. I took my smaller canvas bag this time. I bought eight books for $8.00. I found two Dummies books, one about Migraines and the other about Scanners. I also bought two books designed for daily reading. I'll use those in 2010.

I copied four hundred photos from two Corel WordPerfect discs to my hard drive. They'll be easier to find and use if I have them on the computer. It had slipped my mind that I had all those photos on the two WordPerfect discs.

I'm enjoying having a CD player in the room where I have my computers. Since I brought it upstairs I have been listening to some of the classical CDs from the lazy susan in the room. I haven't listened to these albums in many months.

Mr. Dickie

No comments: