Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Little Molehills


Some folks worry and putter,
Push and shove,
Hunting little molehills
To make big mountains of.
(One Day at a Time in Al-Anon, 26 October)


We collected ten bags of leaves from one dogwood and one crepe myrtle and a little flowerbed grooming. I'm glad we don't have any shade trees.

When folks join the Facebook groups I belong to they almost never post to The Wall to announce they joined. Because the Facebook list of members seems to be random it is difficult to determine who joined. Yesterday I decided to create an alphabetized list of the names of the thirty-one members on the Wichita High School - East, Class of '57 group. If I can remember where I stored the list I'll use it to figure out who joined the next time I notice a change in the membership count.

Mr. Dickie

No comments: