Thursday, November 5, 2009

Mariano Rivera


Once you know the truth, you cannot go back to not knowing. Living the truth that you know is the greatest service you can offer the world. (Iyanla Vanzant, Until Today!, introduction to November)

******

I enjoyed watching the New York Yankees Panamanian pitcher, Mariano Rivera, close out the last game of the World Series. One of the last batters he faced was Carlos Ruiz another of the seven Panamanians playing major league baseball. Ruiz is from David, Chiriqui, Panama and Rivera is from Panama City, Panama.

Recently I had a senior memory issue. I forgot the location of the HTML pages from my old website. I'd been working on a project to remove the HTML code from the pages so I could post them to my Google blogs. My memory stopped working and I couldn't remember if the files were on a Zip disc or on the old desktop computer. Last night while doing something else with the computer I found the folder again on the desktop computer. This morning I wrote down the path name. I'm going to put it on a 3x5 card and then file it with my password cards. I wonder if I will be able to find the card if I need it. Good grief!

Mr. Dickie

No comments: