Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Flashing Light

Photo: Mr. Dickie (Tiger-Lily in our front yard)

Parenting is the most valuable assignment of your life. You are responsible for guiding the life of a human being. Everything they become, good and bad, is a result of your example. (Suzanne Somers, 365 Ways to Change Your Life, Day 291)

******

I was able to copy 123 photos of 130 from my thumb drive to a Zip disc. Once the photos were on the Zip disc the computer was able to more quickly create the on-screen thumbnails and to upload the photos. I uploaded the mola photos to my mola album on Facebook. I had to use the "old" method which can only upload five files at a time.

Last night, before going to sleep, I laid down to watch some television. They showed one of those commercials with flashing lights. I didn't see it coming. By the time I looked away it was too late. Within a matter of seconds I experienced vision problems. I turned off the TV and the light and went to sleep. I wasn't surprised this morning when I noticed that the residual affects of a migraine headache are still there on the left side of my brain when I move my head too quickly. It's too bad I didn't notice what product they were selling, so I could write them a letter and refuse to buy anything they are selling.

Mr. Dickie

No comments: