Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Some Projects

I can change nothing but myself. Do I need changing? If things are going wrong - or seem to be - maybe it's because of the way I'm reacting to them. If I accept the fact that the principal source of my unhappiness is in me, I'll be giving myself a good reason to do something about me. It isn't easy - but the rewards are beyond reckoning! (One Day at a Time in Al-Anon, 3 August)

******

Yesterday the two of us worked on the project to redo the large flowerbed in the front of the house. We bought twenty-four tan concrete blocks to put about the outside in a circle. We were nine blocks short of laying one course. It was just as well. I was a physical wreck by the time we placed the blocks we bought.

I discovered a way to quickly find my Google blog entries that don't have "labels." Once I realized that I could look at the listing of all of the blog entries to see which ones had "labels" I was able to quickly post the indexing information to all of the postings that needed them.

Yesterday I completed the project to upload the fourteen Wills to my Google Obits blog. This information hasn't been available on the Internet since AOL dropped website support in October 2008. Thanks to Google the information is once again on the Internet.

Mr. Dickie

No comments: