Thursday, September 24, 2009

Genealogy News

My happiness cannot possibly depend on my forcing changes in somebody else. Nor does my misery come from anyone but myself. (One Day at a Time in Al-Anon, 3 August)

Looking at people and nature, I understand that all of God's creation is a work in progress. (Colleen Zuck, et al., Daily Word For Healing, p. 191)

******
Yesterday I continued to work on Melva's flowerbed project in the front yard. I purchased thirty more retainer blocks and placed all but nine of them on top of the first course. It's hot, back-breaking, work to move those chunks of concrete.

I posted twelve family stories to my genealogy "News" blog. They were written about twelve years ago by T. Clifford Morgan of Warsaw, MO. I'm very pleased to make them available again on the Internet after a year. These postings were in addition to fifteen Wills, a Deed and a Pension application that I posted earlier in the week.

I also worked on the project to add "labels" to the postings on the "News" blog. During the process I noticed several older postings that became obsolete when AOL dropped support for websites and journals. I deleted those postings.

One of the computer club members sent me a message asking, "Do you really call yourself, "Mr. Dickie."

Mr. Dickie

No comments: