Friday, September 25, 2009

Posting to My "News" Blog

We are a nation of literary lazybones. ... For lots of people, books are the equivalent of silk flowers: nice, low-maintenance decorating accessories. And there are even fake books that are really cool boxes for hiding valuables.

Try books-on-tape. It's like reading without eye-strain. (Andrew Frothingham and Tripp Evans, Wake Up and Smell the Coffee, 21 September)

******

I continued to work on the project to add "labels" to the postings in my "News" blog. It's a very slow process. I found a few obsolete postings that I either deleted or updated. I also uploaded a page about Azor Jefferson Henthorn another about Benella (Norris) Henthorn to this blog. I started getting five more postings ready to upload.

Yesterday I went to the Senior Center to see if I could fix the problem with the course description display. I discovered that the display works on the right hand computer. I couldn't fix the problem on the other machine because I don't know how to display the Control Panel. Oh well!

I put a button link to the Yahoo Henthorn Family site of Elizabeth onto a page in my "News" blog. I think this was the first time I copied HTML code to include in my postings. It worked!

Mr. Dickie

No comments: