Sunday, September 27, 2009

Adding Color to My Blogs

Photo: Aztech New Media

Look at your family history as a blessing. Yes a blessing! It's precisely what you had to go through to arrive where you are today. (Wayne Dyer, Excuses Begone!, p. 56)

The biggest obstacles to understanding the truth are lies disguised as truth. (Anonymous in A Calendar of Wisdom by Leo Tolstoy, 15 September)

We don't get to know today what will happen tomorrow. (Courage to Change, 16 September)

******

Yesterday I finished the project to add "labels" to the postings on my genealogy "News" blog. There were some obsolete postings that I deleted and some postings that I modified because they included links to webpages no longer available. Currently this blog has approximately 230 postings.

I realized that my blogs needed changes in the blog settings. For example, the "links" weren't changing color when visitors viewed them. I set the unvisited "links" color to a shade of blue and the color of the visited "links" to a shade of red. I didn't have time to make these changes on all four blogs. There's always something to learn.

Mr. Dickie

No comments: