Saturday, August 1, 2009

Genealogy & Bebo


I can concentrate my energy where I do have some control - over my own life. (Courage to Change, 17 July)

Addictions and dysfunctional systems make people lie. (Melody Beattie, The Language of Letting Go, 22 July)

It is not your duty or responsibility to change the minds of other people. (Iyanla Vanzant, Acts of Faith, 23 July)

Sometimes when I consider what tremendous consequences come from little things ... I am tempted to think ... there are no little things. (Bruce Barton in The Seven Habits of Highly Effective People, by Stephen R. Covey, p. 287)

Yesterday I sent out a request on Bebo.com to some of my contacts to see if they wanted to become friends. I received two quick responses which I appreciated because this allowed me to see how it works when you have friends and to see their profiles. Thanks, Vickie and Bill.
A new friend contacted me about Hinthorn(e) genealogy. I was able to find where he fits into the family tree. I added him and his parents to the file. Then I prepared a nine-page register report in the PDF format and sent it off to him. Now I'm waiting to see if he will be willing to provide information to fill in the details.
Mr. Dickie

No comments: