Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Clarity


Clarity eliminates confusion. (Iyanla Vanzant, Faith in the Valley, p. 241)

Many situations can be clarified by the passing of time. (Theodore Isaac Rubin, in Touchstones, 21 August)

Clutter doesn't have to be physical; I may also find areas of my mental, spiritual, or emotional life that are in disarray. (Courage to Change, 10 August)

"The horror of the moment," the King said, "I shall never, never forget." "You will though," said the Queen, "if you don't make a memorandum of it." (Lewis Carroll, "Through the Looking Glass," in One Day at a Time in Al-Anon, 18 August)

*******

Yesterday I skipped a day of posting to my Mr. Dickie's and Arrow Prayers blogs. I was busy and needed a break from my malfunctioning computer.

I stopped at the Bowie library to check out a copy of Frank McCourt's, "Teacher Man." The copy at branch closest to the house was checked out. By bedtime I'd read all but the last twenty pages of this 258 page book. It's the last of the three I'm reading.

Mr. Dickie

No comments: