Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Computer Issues


Yesterday afternoon I started to have what appear to be serious computer issues. The problems continue this morning. I'm finding ways to get around the issues in order to post a couple of Emails and this entry to Mr. Dickie's Blog and Facebook. I want everyone to know that, for the moment, I'm not ill. I'm just trying to accept, and deal with, computer issues. In the past when this happened I often took a long break from the Internet and computers. I'm inclined to do the same thing again. I can always go to the library and to the Senior Center to get access to the Internet. That's not very convenient and the time on the computers is limited. Stay tuned for further developments.

Mr. Dickie

1 comment:

Mr. Dickie said...

I'm a Mess!
Needless to say, when something like this happens I'm a nervous wreck. I've discovered that some of the issues can be avoided if I use Firefox. I wonder whether the issues themselves were caused by installing Firefox. I know, I'm a big sufferer of New Softare Paranoia