Saturday, February 7, 2009

What Do I Know?

Photo: Mr. Dickie (Interesting bridge from Qwest Center to Missouri River water front at Omaha, Nebraska)

I do my part to make a positive difference in my family, workplace, and community by helping to create an atmosphere of love through words of healing. (Colleen Zuck, et al., Daily Word For Healing, p. 32)


There's what you know. There's what you don't know. And what you don't know you know. And what you don't know you don't know! The last of these is the most dangerous. (Patricia Wilson in The Upper Room Disciplines - 2006, 26 January)

  • This morning I talked to my cousin, Donna in California. It was the first time we'd talked in many months. I used my cellphone to make the call. Later in the day, while we were at Cyndi's, Melva talked to her friend, Yoshiko, in Florida. For that call she used Cyndi's free long distance service from her cable company.
  • One of my former classmates in Bellevue, Nebraska agreed to be my Facebook friend. I'm hopeful that several others will also join in the fun.
  • When the new technologies work it's amazing how much better we are able to communicate.
  • To speed up the photo upload process I decided to make the image smaller. I'm not certatin it made any difference.
Mr. Dickie

No comments: