Sunday, February 15, 2009

Delicious


...staying focused is one of the most important things you can do to change your life for the better. (Susan Smith Jones, Choose to Live Each Day Fully, Day 28)

Of all sad words of tongue or pen the saddest are these: It might have been. (John Greenleaf Whittier, in One More Day, by Sefra Kobrin Pitzele, 7 February)

...regular, intentional exercise is a big deal, a huge deal. It unlocks the door to "body control" - a state of fitness in which your body is metabolically geared for losing weight and keeping it off, and is flowing with energy and vitality. (Dr. Phil McGraw, The Ultimate Weight Solution, p. 199)

  • Yesterday I started a project to study how the social bookmarking service, Delicious, works. I registered and posted one bookmark. Then I attempted to install a link between my Facebook profile and Delicious. Today when I sign on to Facebook I'll see if that worked.
  • I received several nice responses to the Email Valentine's greetings I sent out yesterday. I used the AOL Email artwork to create my message rather than signing on to some Ecard service. It seems to me that these services now offer very few free cards for any one occasion.

Mr. Dickie

No comments: