Saturday, February 14, 2009

Henthorn Groups


My goal is simply to move in a positive direction, knowing that major strides often begin with very small steps. (Courage to Change, 7 February)

Life will work for me when I realize...I am totally, completely and fully responsible for what goes on in my life! (Iyanla Vanzant, Until Today! 27 January)

The longer I live, the larger allowances I make for human infirmities. (John Wesley in Abounding Grace by M. Scott Peck, p. 328)
  • Yesterday I was reminded by Elizabeth that there is a HenthornFam group that she created on Yahoo. It's a place for people interested in Henthorn genealogy and history to share information.
  • There's also a Henthorn group on Google that I created.
  • And we recently discovered the "Henthorn's Are So Hot" group on Facebook.
  • In the days ahead I'm going to post some links from one group to another to help folks find these sites.
Mr. Dickie

No comments: