Friday, February 20, 2009

Our Own Tasks

Photo: (Selena)


For though we are made especially for the sake of one another, still each of us has his own tasks. Otherwise another's faults would harm me, which God has not willed, in order that my happiness may not depend on another. (Marcus Aurelius - Meditations, paraphrased, One Day at a Time in Al-Anon, 29 January)

  • Yesterday I attended the website committee meeting followed by the computer club meeting at the Bowie Senior Center. The club is considering what they want to do next with the club's website. They are looking for a cheap host and for webmasters who already have the necessary skill.
  • I continue to add more bookmarks to my Delicious account. So far I have posted links to the genealogy sites of others and to the websites that describe some software I like.

Mr. Dickie

No comments: