Friday, March 20, 2009

Your Clarity

Don't worry about how people respond to your clarity! (Iyanla Vanzant, Until Today!, 3 March)

...life is like a vapor, something that happens so quickly that it can hardly be controlled. It is visible long enough for us to recognize that it has happened; yet by the time we see it is here, it is already gone, and we have no control over what has happened to it. (See also James 4:14: Ric Engram, Pace Yourself, 25 January)

There are times when I just want to be done. It is not that I don't appreciate others or the help they would give me - I do - but I also know in my heart that the only one who can find the right answer for me is me. (Colleen Zuck, et al., Daily Word For Healing, p. 56)

...we must realize that not everyone has the strength of purpose to take decisive action or to make radical changes in their way of life. (One Day at a Time in Al-Anon, 26 February)

No comments: