Saturday, March 28, 2009

Spiritual Work

If all knowledge were good, then pursuit of every sort of knowledge would be useful. But many false meditations are disguised as good and useful knowledge; therefore, be strict in selecting the knowledge you want to acquire. (A Calendar of Wisdom by Leo Tolstory, 16 March)

If your spiritual philosophy is not moving you to the state of peace, health, wealth and love your spirit desires ... you need a new spiritual philosophy. (Sun Bear in Acts of Faith by Iyanla Vanzant, 16 March)

Do not let any prejudice you may have against spiritual terms deter you from honestly asking yourself what they mean to you. (Alcoholics Anonymous p. 47 found in Daily Reflections, 6 March)

  • I'm working on a project because I can't remember something. I use the free program Fast PDF Builder. Because the program is free they put an ad at the end. For a while I had a way to force the ad onto it's own page. Now I've forgotten how I did it. I made some progress. I created an end of document "signature block" but the page break I thought would force the ad to the next page after the signature block didn't seem to work. Oh well, that's one of the things you have to accept as the memory doesn't work like to think it used to.
  • Yesterday I created some new Facebook photo albums and uploaded photos. The photo quality leaves something to be desired.
Mr. Dickie

No comments: